What a Busy Year It’s Been (And It’s Only August!)
The first part of the year has gone by in a flash. I’ve been thrilled to represent so many beautiful properties in Sarasota. I’m particularly proud of my largest sale to date – 467 Meadow Lark Drive on Bird Key. It was only on the market for 10 days before it sold for $6.35 million. Over a 20-year relationship with these sellers.
In addition, I’ve been involved with many other sales this year including properties on Longboat Key, Lido Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Palmer Ranch, Tidewater Preserve, West of the Trail and Siesta Key.
To give you a sense of what I’ve been working on now, here’s a sample of my recent listings:
- 4266 Higel Avenue, listed for $4,500,000 a Gulf-front estate lot on Siesta Key
- Beau Ciel # 601, listed for $1,675,000 in downtown Sarasota – Sale Pending
- Tangerine Bay #434, listed for $1,175,000 on Longboat Key
- 7372 Melaleuca Way, listed for $999,000 in Sanderling on Siesta Key
- 3250 Old Oak Drive, listed for $899,000 West of the Trail, Sarasota
- 3712 Eagle Hammock Drive, listed for $665,000 in the Hammocks – SalePending
- 4972 Creekside Trail, listed for $329,000 in Palm Aire
- 4631 56th Drive East, listed for $239,000 in Bradenton – Sale Pending
As an experienced real estate agent I know not only how to price your home correctly but get you that price!
Listings are certainly valuable pieces of information when evaluating a real estate agent, but another crucial factor is what people who have worked with an agent say about the experience. In that spirit, I invite you to read the thoughtful words of some of my past clients:
Marcia Salkin is an agent extraordinaire! She not only supervised every aspect of successfully selling my home on siesta key while I lived 2,600 miles away.
– Jocelyn W.
If you are thinking or buying or selling in Sarasota, you cannot be in better hands than with Marcia Salkin.
– Mickey and Brooke C.
What do you want in your realtor? Knowledge, experience, enthusiasm and responsiveness with a positive get-it-done attitude. You want Marcia Salkin.
– Judyth Jernudd
For over 30 years, I’ve worked as a real estate agent in the area, helping buyers and sellers realize their real estate dreams. It’s been a privilege to serve my clients all these years, and midway through 2017, I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year will bring.