Sarasota’s downtown district is alive with new energy, making it an extremely sought after destination. Its urban planning and architectural design have set new standards across the country. Downtown Sarasota is a vibrant and exciting place to call home. Live theater, opera, ballet, symphony, an eclectic collection of fine art galleries, and a wide variety of live entertainment and restaurants. A mix of high-rise buildings with historic shopping and residential districts make downtown Sarasota a unique and fascinating place to live, work and play.
The Sarasota skyline has changed with the addition of several luxury condominiums facing the bay, as well as renovated apartments, and a charming blend of both new and refurbished single-family homes. More people are moving downtown everyday, adding to its vibrancy.
For more information about Downtown Sarasota Real Estate in Sarasota, Florida please feel free to call me at 941-376-6121 or submit an inquiry.
The Latest Real Estate in Downtown Sarasota
- $995,000 : 888 BLVD OF THE ARTS #1605, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
- $469,900 : 11 SUNSET DR #206, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
- $179,900 : 4709 VIGNETTE WAY, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $899,000 : 509 GOLDEN GATE PT, SARASOTA4 beds, 4 baths
- $750,000 : 888 BLVD OF THE ARTS #PH 1903, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
- $3,600,000 : 100 RITZ-CARLTON CIR #1101 GRANDE, SARASOTA3 beds, 4 baths
- $565,555 : 8924 BERNINI PL, SARASOTA3 beds, 4 baths
- $185,000 : 750 N TAMIAMI TRL #306, SARASOTA0 beds, 1 bath
See all Real Estate in Downtown Sarasota.
(all data current as of 8/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.