Sarasota’s downtown district is alive with new energy, making it an extremely sought after destination. Its urban planning and architectural design have set new standards across the country. Downtown Sarasota is a vibrant and exciting place to call home. Live theater, opera, ballet, symphony, an eclectic collection of fine art galleries, and a wide variety of live entertainment and restaurants. A mix of high-rise buildings with historic shopping and residential districts make downtown Sarasota a unique and fascinating place to live, work and play.
The Sarasota skyline has changed with the addition of several luxury condominiums facing the bay, as well as renovated apartments, and a charming blend of both new and refurbished single-family homes. More people are moving downtown everyday, adding to its vibrancy.
For more information about Downtown Sarasota Real Estate in Sarasota, Florida please feel free to call me at 941-376-6121 or submit an inquiry.
The Latest Real Estate in Downtown Sarasota
- $1,750,000 : 35 WATERGATE DR #806, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $929,000 : 1400 STATE ST #913 L-1R, SARASOTA2 beds, 3 baths
- $699,000 : 1400 STATE ST #721 L-1, SARASOTA2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,799,000 : 1400 STATE ST #1203 PH-11, SARASOTA3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,100,000 : 1548 SELBY LN #7, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $790,000 : 800 N TAMIAMI TRL #1401, SARASOTA2 beds, 3 baths
- $995,000 : 1537 OAK ST #12, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,280,000 : 329 S OSPREY AVE, SARASOTA3 beds, 4 baths
See all Real Estate in Downtown Sarasota.
(all data current as of 6/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.