On the final hole of the 1969 Ryder Cup, Jack Nicklaus stunned the golf world by conceding a two-foot putt to Tony Jacklin, for the only tie in history. That gesture has inspired one of America’s great residential country clubs, The Concession located on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Here amid ancient oak hammocks, only 236 magnificent homes will grace the 1,200-acre reserve. This extraordinarily private community will be a worthy complement to the unique experience of The Concession Golf Club and its Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
Exclusivity and luxury define the residences of The Concession. Only 236 golf and custom estate homes are planned for the 1,200 virgin acres of century-old oaks, towering pines and protected wetlands. Over half of The Concession homesites are at least an acre, ensuring a stately, private setting for grand estate living. The Concession neighborhoods include Nicklaus Manor, a private enclave of just 33 homes, ownership of which includes a Full Signature Membership and optional private concierge service. The neighborhoods of Birkdale and Lindrick, comprised of custom estate homes on sites ranging from one-half to two acres, offer serene lake and preserve views.
For more information about The Concession Real Estate in Sarasota, Florida please feel free to call me at 941-376-6121 or submit an inquiry.
The Latest Real Estate in The Concession
- $1,475,000 : 18915 GANTON AVE, BRADENTON4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,295,000 : 20910 PARKSTONE TER, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 6 baths
- $13,800,000 : 8499 LINDRICK LN, BRADENTON6 beds, 0 baths
- $1,739,000 : 19421 GANTON AVE, BRADENTON4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,395,000 : 19706 E 79TH AVE, LAKEWOOD RANCH4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,535,000 : 8337 LINDRICK LN, BRADENTON4 beds, 5 baths
- $3,990,000 : 19307 GANTON AVE, BRADENTON5 beds, 7 baths
- $1,400,000 : 8326 FARINGTON CT, BRADENTON3 beds, 3 baths
See all Real Estate in The Concession.
(all data current as of 6/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.View All Listings