Downtown Sarasota Lifestyle
Where we go to the theatre, dine and shop. Main Street starts at bay and goes 2 miles inland-lined with charming boutiques, internationally inspired restaurants, wine bars and 20 screen cinema-plex. Downtown is home to Florida Studio Theatre, Westcoast Black Troupe, Sarasota Opera house and nearby Van Wezel performing Arts and the Asolo Theater. Burns Court, Towles Court and Palm Avenue are just a few of the wonderful “arty” areas to explore.
Many of the Downtown condominiums line Sarasota’s bayfront with remarkable views – many are 2/2’s in older buildings while the newer buildings will feature 3 or 4 bedrooms with multiple terraces. There’s a lifestyle for everyone interested in living a more urban lifestyle…in a quaint residential neighborhood, in a mid-rise building on Golden Gate Point or in total luxury at The Ritz.
For more information about Downtown Sarasota Real Estate in Sarasota, Florida please feel free to call me at 941-376-6121 or submit an inquiry.
The Latest Real Estate in Downtown Sarasota
- $685,000 : 888 BLVD OF THE ARTS #403, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
- $189,000 : MLS # A4202121 in SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
- $850,000 : 1350 MAIN ST #1208, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
- $499,000 : 707 S GULFSTREAM AVE #1002, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
- $299,500 : 435 GULFSTREAM #407, SARASOTA1 bed, 1 bath
- $625,000 : 1188 N TAMIAMI TRL #305, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $399,000 : 750 N TAMIAMI TRL #907, SARASOTA1 bed, 1 bath
- $949,000 : 50 CENTRAL AVE #14D, SARASOTA2 beds, 2 baths
See all Real Estate in Downtown Sarasota.
(all data current as of 11/18/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.View All Listings