Country Club Living
Many of us come to Sarasota from another town leaving friends and family behind so choosing to live in a Country Club environment makes alot of sense. You can live, play and socialize in your own backyard. Most of country clubs are gated with homes built around the golf course. Amenities usually include informal and formal dining, har-tru tennis courts, fitness center, pools, golf courses and clubhouse with numerous activities.
There’s quite a variety of housing choices in country club communities. While most will be single family homes, there are often maintenance selections of smaller homes or villas. There’s even some communities with small condominiums for those wanting the most carefree lifestyle.
For more information about area Country Club Real Estate in Sarasota, Florida please feel free to call me at 941-376-6121 or submit an inquiry.
The latest Country Club Real Estate
- $3,999,900 : 1350 CASEY KEY RD, NOKOMIS3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,750,000 : 35 WATERGATE DR #806, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,549,000 : 1222 CENTER PL, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $925,000 : 13409 MATANZAS PL, BRADENTON3 beds, 3 baths
- $789,900 : 5610 TIDEWATER PRESERVE BLVD, BRADENTON3 beds, 5 baths
- $775,000 : 8824 ENCLAVE CT, SARASOTA3 beds, 3 baths
- $619,900 : 5608 TIDEWATER PRESERVE BLVD, BRADENTON3 beds, 2 baths
- $569,900 : 5320 ANTHONY LN, SARASOTA4 beds, 4 baths
See all Real Estate in Country Clubs.
(all data current as of 6/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.View All Listings