Third Quarter Sales of Luxury Real Estate in Sarasota
Third quarter sales of luxury real estate in Sarasota totalled 10 closed sales of properties selling over $2,000,000. All of the properties are on water and located on one of Sarasota’s Keys.
Third quarter sales of luxury real estate in Sarasota:
- 4 LONGBOAT KEY CONDOS
- Water Club #1002 Gulf Front $2,350,000
- L’Ambiance #801 Gulf Front $2,000,000
- Regent Place #12A Gulf Front $2,300,000
- 2 LONGBOAT KEY HOMES
- 3021 Gulf of Mexico Gulf Front $2,400,000
- 3556 Fair Oak Lane Bay Front $2,200,000
- 1 BIRD KEY HOME (lot value)
- 447 Royal Flamingo Bay Front $2,300,000
- 1 SIESTA KEY HOME
- 4039 Shell Road Gulf Front $2,625,000
- 2 CASEY KEY HOMES
- 1808 Casey Key Rd Bay Front $4,275,000
- 507 Casey Key Rd. Gulf Front $5,127,000
Original list prices had been reduced on every one of these luxury real estate sales. When the properties were finally priced to today’s market, they sold….(in the summertime when “no one is looking for luxury real estate in Sarasota)!
The up and coming season is going to be a “win/win” for the buyers and sellers of luxury real estate in Sarasota. Customers looking for waterfront homes and condos have a wide variety of choices–there are excellent properties on the market right now! With interest rates on jumbo mortgages at an all time low, qualified buyers can NOW afford to purchase luxury real estate. (A $3 million mortgage today will cost less than $2000 a month than if they would have bought last year).
Our sellers of luxury real estate are actually going to sell their properties and move on with their lives. They can, then, take advantage of the downward prices on the buying side!
As always, Salkin & Soublis will be by your side every step of the way as your buy and sell luxury real estate in Sarasota.