Sarasota Celebrates the Holidays
The holidays have arrived, and it’s time to enjoy this time of year with family and friends. That’s an easy feat here in Sarasota, as our community is filled to the brim with themed events, theaters, art, and more. Below, we’ll go through some of my personal favorites that are coming up soon.
Van Wezel Views
This performing arts hall is constantly hosting special events, though their shows get a bit more festive this time of year. Here are some of their upcoming shows:
- An Intimate Evening with David Foster: Hitman Tour
- STOMP — unique and explosive entertainment for all ages this weekend!
- Harry Connick Jr. — He’s coming in January, but grab your tickets before they sell out.
Click here for a full list of upcoming shows.
Asolo — Hair
This rock musical reclaims love as the heart of being American, with quirky, evocative, and all-inclusive feels. Shows will be held throughout December — you can find tickets and more information here.
Holiday Splendor at The Ringling
Visit The Ringling for free on upcoming Thursdays December 2nd, 9th, and 16th with a door donation to Toys for Tots. All venues will be open for viewing, and food, beverages, and local high school musical entertainment will be provided as well. More information can be found here.
Selby Gardens Lights in Bloom
More than two million lights will fill Selby Gardens’ paths and walkways throughout this stunning event. You’ll find refreshments, music, and children’s activities to add to the fun, too. For tickets and additional information, click here.
UTC’s Holiday Magic
The University Town Center will be filled with family-friendly events all month long. Here are some well-loved favorites:
- Friday Night Yuletide Performances, December 3rd, 10th, and 17th
- Saturday Night Jingle Bell Performances and Fireworks with the Grinch, Elf, and Elsa and Anna, December 4th, 11th, and 18th
- “Snow Much Fun” Sundays with bouncy houses, slides, ice skating, and more, December 5th, 12th, and 19th
- Holiday Movies Under the Stars, Friday and Saturday nights at 7 pm (movie list can be found here)
October Market Update — We’re Still Not Slowing Down
The latest market research is no surprise — our buyer’s market is hot with no evidence of cooling down. The low inventory rate continues to raise prices, making it a perfect time to part with your luxury home. Prices are predicted to continue rising throughout 2022, so the time to buy is right now, too.
If you’re interested in buying or selling in the near future, feel free to reach out at any time. I’d be happy to help with any of your real estate needs. I’m wishing you all a healthy and happy holiday season, too!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.